We know what homesellers want...
Thousands of homesellers surveyed share these top five priorities:
- Price - Sellers want the best possible price and terms for their Vermont real estate and property. We will make this a priority.
- Time - Sellers want their Vermont home on the market for the shortest amount of time possible. This will be our goal.
- Convenience - We'll manage the details, so you're never inconvenienced.
- Communication - We communicate frequently to address any and all of your concerns and needs.
- Diligent Effort by Us - You will know that we are working diligently on your behalf.
Why should you sell your home through us?
Watson Realty & Associates will use our nationally-known services and exposure to help you will the process of selling your Vermont home or property. Our Home Price Comparison service can help you estimate the value of your current Vermont house or property, and our Watson Realty & Associates Home Protection Plan will cover you for the term of the listing. Not only will your Vermont home or property get extensive exposure in local and regional papers and magazines, it will be listed on REALTOR.COM the company's national website.
The human touch...
Our 32 professional Realtor associates are spread throughout four strategically located offices in southern and central Vermont. We have Realtors working 6 days a week and available by appointment on Sundays. We make sure we have first-hand knowledge of your Vermont home or property, because keeping market time short is our priority.
What affects the market value of your Vermont property?
The market value of your Vermont real estate, home, or property, accounts for some factors that we have no control over:
Physical qualities of your property
- Size of house and lot
- Floor plan and architectural style
- Interest rates and availability of financing
- Buyer demand
- Prices of recently sold properties
- State of the economy
- Seasonal demand
- The number of similar properties for sale
- Their price, financing terms, location and physical condition
Factors that have no effect on the current value of your Vermont home or property:
- Original price - what you originally paid for your house
- Needed proceeds - the cash proceeds you want or need from the sale
- Opinions - what people say your property is worth