Small-town living, big-time advantages.
Southern and Central Vermont real estate has the best of all worlds - small cities with vibrant downtowns, a famous and endless countryside, world-class recreation, and easy access to the nearby East Coast metropolitan areas. Want more reasons to live here? How about:
- A wide range of housing choices in safe and family-friendly environments
- Four-season recreation in every direction, including the East’s largest ski area and beautiful golf courses
- Every outdoor recreation you can think of - skiing, snowboarding, hiking, golfing, sailing, fishing, hunting, and more!
- Close to Middlebury College, Dartmouth College, University of Vermont, Castleton State College and Green Mountain College; available external degree programs through the University of Vermont, Goddard College, Champlain College, Norwich University, and Vermont Technical College.
You can get there from here.
Central Vermont is just a three hour drive from Boston, Montreal, or Hartford. New York City is closer than ever with daily Amtrak service from a number of towns in our region.
Rutland State Airport in central Vermont offers scheduled service through Boston, across the U.S., and around the world. This airport meets the needs of a wide range of aircraft from general aviation and corporate jets to large aircraft requiring a commercially certified airfield. In addition, Burlington International and Albany airports serve the region with maximum coverage.
Make yourself at home.
Watson Realty & Associates can introduce you to all that Southern and Central Vermont real estate has to offer. We will help you define the home of your dreams in a market that has something for everyone. Whether you love the country or small city environment, secluded log cabin or stately Victorian, sprawling family home or cozy little cottage, two-family starter or multi-family investment, condominium or townhouse, we have the perfect Vermont property for you.
Go jump in a lake.
Our lakefront and waterfront properties and homes rest on the banks of Vermont’s prettiest lakes, including Lake Bomoseen, Lake Dunmore, Silver Lake, and many others. Our lakefront homes and cottages make for ideal primary residences or vacation homes, with sailing, swimming, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking waiting just outside.
For information about our region, visit the following web sites.
- Rutland City Schools
- University of Vermont
- Goddard College
- Champlain College
- Norwich University
- Vermont Technical College
- College of Saint Joseph